End of life care can help those with a terminal illness or terminal condition that has become advanced, progressive and incurable. End of life care is personal for each customer, each having unique needs for information and support.
HMS Care will help to ensure that a customer is comfortable and supported within their home environment. We are experienced in working with relevant health teams and professionals to ensure a co-ordinated and seamless service.
• Choices and priorities of our customer are at the centre of HMS Care planning and delivery
• Open and sensitive communication – our customer, families and friends are well informed about the range of options and resources available to them to be involved with care planning
• Care is delivered in a sensitive, person-centred way, taking account of circumstances, wishes and priorities of the customer, family and friends
• Shop with you or help you to make a shopping list, go to the shops, come back and put it all away
• Our care workers are fully trained in end of life care and are supported to develop further knowledge and skills
Call our office today for a free consultation and no obligation advice Tel. 0191 233 6342 Out of office hours please leave a message and we will call you once the office re-opens.