HMS Care recognise that everyone is an individual, with individual wants and needs. With HMS your care package will be individually tailored to you.
We will spend time to meet with you to talk through what you want. We will ensure that the care package delivered mirrors YOUR wants and needs. As a guideline some examples of some services include:-
• Assist with a ‘good morning’ start to the day, helping you to get up, wash, shower or bathe, get dressed and have breakfast
• Remind or assist you to take your medicines and collect or return medication from your pharmacy or dispensing GP surgery
• Prepare meals with or for you and assist you at mealtimes
• Collect your pension for you or with you
• Shop with you or help you to make a shopping list, go to the shops, come back and put it all away
• Help with your laundry or ironing and keeping your home clean and tidy
• Support you with social activities such as going out for a walk, attending a day centre, visiting friends or family, going to your church or club etc.
• Give a little pampering when you need it – visits to the hairdresser, beauty salon, clean clothes, fresh bedding
• At the end of each day, some help with getting ready for bed
Call our office today for a free consultation and no obligation advice Tel. 0191 233 6342
Out of office hours please leave a message and we will call you once the office re-opens.
my care, my home, my choice